In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mitomycin C market for 2018-2023.
Mitomycin C market, Mitomycin C is an antibiotic which acts as a double-stranded DNA alkylating agent. It covalently crosslinks DNA, inhibiting DNA synthesis and cell proliferation It acts by way of reductive activation either through low pH or NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (DT-diaphorase) or NADH cytochrome c reductase (Mao et al.; Cummings et al.).
In the last several years, Global market of Mitomycin C was experienced an upward trend rapidly, with an average growth rate of 4.76%. In 2016, Global Revenue of Mitomycin C is nearly 119.83 M USD; the actual production is about 17370 K Unit.
The global average price of Mitomycin C is in the increasing trend, from 6.30 USD/Unit in 2012 to 6.90 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Mitomycin C includes 2 Mg, 10 Mg, 40 Mg, and others. The proportion of 2 Mg in 2016 is about 41.5%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Mitomycin C is widely used in Cancer Treatment, Ophthalmic Use, and other field. The most proportion of Mitomycin C is Cancer Treatment, and the proportion in 2016 is 69%. The trend of Cancer Treatment is decreasing.
Japan is the largest supplier of Mitomycin C, with a production market share nearly 26.5% in 2016. India is the second largest supplier of Mitomycin C Media, enjoying production market share nearly 25% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 36% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 32.6%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mitomycin C will register a -2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 100 million by 2023, from US$ 120 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mitomycin C market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
Enquire Here & check discount for [email protected]:
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Speciality European Pharma
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
· To study and analyze the global Mitomycin C consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
· To understand the structure of Mitomycin C market by identifying its various subsegments.
· Focuses on the key global Mitomycin C manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
· To analyze the Mitomycin C with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
· To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
· To project the consumption of Mitomycin C submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
· To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Read full Research Report [email protected]: https://www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1565680&req_type=purch
Table of Contents:
Chapter One: Scope of the Report
Chapter Two: Executive Summary
Chapter Three: Global Mitomycin C by Players
Chapter Four: Mitomycin C by Regions
Chapter Five: Americas
Chapter Six: APAC
Chapter Seven: Europe
Chapter Eight: Middle East & Africa
Chapter Nine: Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
Chapter Ten: Marketing, Distributors and Customer
List of Tables and Figures:
Figure Mitomycin C Consumed in Cancer Treatment
Figure Global Mitomycin C Market: Cancer Treatment (2013-2018) (K Units)
Figure Global Mitomycin C Market: Cancer Treatment (2013-2018) ($ Millions)
Figure Global Cancer Treatment YoY Growth ($ Millions)
Figure Mitomycin C Consumed in Ophthalmic Use
Figure Global Mitomycin C Market: Ophthalmic Use (2013-2018) (K Units)
Figure Global Mitomycin C Market: Ophthalmic Use (2013-2018) ($ Millions)
Figure Global Ophthalmic Use YoY Growth ($ Millions) and know more…